It’s quite natural that everyone of us wants to get a phone which makes you happy that you have purchased a great phone with a battery that will last more than almost any other phone out there , but due to less self awareness on android tips & tricks we may wind-up in a feeling that my phone is not working properly , which might actually working fine if you follow some safeguard or defense techniques. Don’t worry folks, here’s what you need to follow some basic things which can stop your battery drain in android.
Follow Below Steps to Save Battery Life of Android Mobile
1. Turnoff the wireless feature: turn off wifi will actually optimizes battery usage. To be honest you will notice a very slight hit to your battery life. If you want power management apps to be taking care of all these optimization you can download “auto turn off wifi android app”
3. Reduce the brightness : No doubt that LCD panels will use no less power , so reducing the brightness of you android will conserve your battery juice and as usual we have many apps which takes care of these things, here are those Lux, Twilight, Velis, Backlight!Widget etc.
4. Use screen timeout: Leaving the screen display on and running so many apps will kill the battery juice in your phone, so by adjusting the screen timeout settings you can achieve good battery backup.
Go to Menu>Settings >Sound & Display>Scroll down to Screen Timeout and you can select from 15 seconds to 30 minutes.
- Switching to standby mode
- Killing the unwanted applications
- Turning off GPS
- Turning off the vibration mode
- power management apps, etc
As usual please feel free to send us your comments and suggestions.